GASMET TECHNOLOGIES (ASIA) LTD.
Gasmet Technologies is a Finish high technology company, headquarter in Helsinki Finland, who develops and manufactures the Gasmet™ line of FTIR (Fouier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) gas analyzers and monitoring systems. FTIR is the latest and advanced technology in the gas-sensing market, which ensures accurate and reproducible results. Gasmet Technologies has certified its Quality Management System according to ISO 9001. Our goal is providing clients with innovative and customer-driven solutions for the demanding GHG/ Nitrogen gas fluxes measurement and emission flue gas monitoring.
Gasmet Technologies (Asia) Ltd is regional office of Gasmet Group in Asia Pacific to coordinates the marketing, sales activities and technical service of Gasmet products in Asia – Pacific region. Products and contact details can be found in www.gasmet.com.
It is vital to establish an accurate inventory of GHG in the soil/ atmosphere/ ice/ water because of the threat of climate changes and extreme weather phenomena. So that governments can take immediate action for the mitigation and reduction. Gasmet models DX4040 and DX4015 are effectively employed to monitor the gases flux from different media.
Gasmet DX4040 and DX4015 (with heated sample cell) are truly portable, rugged FTIR analyzers for simultaneous and continuous measurement of both organic and inorganic compounds (NOx, N2O, CH4, CO2, CO, SO2, NH3, HCl, HF and VOCs etc.). In addition, up to 50 different gases can be monitoring in real-time and allow unknown gases identification in the field.
The Gasmet DX4040 and DX4015 analyzers have been used successfully in many soil Chamber flux applications especially in North America and Asia Pacific
Advantages in a nutshell:
- Simultaneous multicomponent analysis
- FTIR measures ALL significant GHGs
- Calcmet software gives the whole sample spectra
- Rapid sampling and continuous live readings
- Precise results in demanding field conditions
- Low weight, battery powered
- Ability to QUANTIFY knowns and IDENTIFY unknowns
- Cross-interferences automatically compensated
- Non-destructive analysis
- Only daily zero calibration needed
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 50 compounds
Why to attend Earth Science Congress 2017?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- Earth Science Congress 2017.
- Promotion through the conference website.
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks).
- One complimentary scientific program registration.
- Logo recognition in the Scientific program, Conference banner and flyer.
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit.
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award.
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list.